Why is there only one day a year to celebrate being Thankful?
Over the last few weeks, here are some of my thankful moments:
- For friends that are willing to take time they do not have to help you out in anyway possible.
- For a co-worker who mails me a gift card to one of my favorite restaurants to pick up dinner, when there was simply not enough time in the day to cook.
- For technology, the way a message can arrive to me within a second from another country is simply amazing.
- For the way you can pick up the phone and re-connect with a family member where there has been years of distance, and it not be awkward.
- For hospitals, that have damn good hospital food.
- For employers, who sometimes just understand.
- For people that can just keep it real, and not feed you a bunch of BS.
- For my iPad that travels well, to let me research extensively wherever I may be.
- For Google, you have forever enhanced my life.
- For Family, that comes together when it matters.
- For complete strangers that are still so kind.
- For my strength, wherever you come from, I have no idea.
- For Facebook, and the way it allows you to check in with a lifelong friend.
- For my husband, who helps pick up the pieces when I need it the most.
- For my nieces & nephews, that can make me smile in whatever situation we may be in.
What are you thankful for?